Theme: Smooth Sailing
Account: free, plus & paid
Browser: Chrome & Firefox (others unknown!)
Preview: here or live @ trekfix
********* R E A D M E *********
* Please upload ALL images from the zip to your own host i.e. photobucket.com, flickr.com or imageshack.us
* Open the css.txt with your texteditor and search for the following urls and replace them with your own. I won't host the images for you. Thanks!
1) Go to your customize (http://www.livejournal.com/customize)
2) (Select a new theme) by searching for Smooth Sailing. If you have you own layer for Smooth Sailing use it.
3) (Choose a page setup) Set sidebar left.
4) Hit the customize selected theme button.
5) (customize your theme)
- (Sidebar) Set » Profile Position - hide
- (Sidebar) Set » Summary Position - up to you (I chose 5)
- (Sidebar) Set » Latest Month Position - up to you (I chose 4)
- (Sidebar) Set » Links Visibility - 2 (This is IMPORTANT because we're using the links for the *menu!!!)
- (Sidebar) Set » Tags Sidebox Position - up to you (I chose 3)
- (Sidebar) Set » Free Text Position - 1 (IMPORTANT if you wanna use a header image)
- (Sidebar) Set » Multisearch Position - up to you (I chose 17)
6) (Custom CSS) Set the three pulldowns to 'no', copy the css and paste it into » Custom stylesheet. Save changes!
7) A link back to my journal (cssbox) somewhere at yours would be very nice, but isn't a must.
Add these Links to your linklist. Name it whatever you want and don't forget to replace USER with your username!
Recent = http://USER.livejournal.com
Archive = http://USER.livejournal.com/calenda
Friends = http://USER.livejournal.com/friends
Profile = http://USER.livejournal.com/profil
Tags = http://USER.livejournal.com/tag
If you wanna change the images or colours that's just fine. I won't be offended. But please do not claim my css as yours. Thank you and enjoy!